Warranty included: All OvisLink Headsets come with 2 Years Limited Warranty. Orders confirmed by 2:00pm Pacific Time normally shipped on same business day.
Headset User Guide
- The headset is equipped with a Quick Disconnect cord to connect directly to the telephone’s headset jack. No driver, amplifier or dialer is needed to operate.
- To use the headset, insert the connector into the headset port of a compatible telephone.
- Adjust the length of the headband and turn the earpieces slightly until the headset fits comfortably.
- On models with only one earpiece, position the T-bar above your ear.
- To optimize the position of the microphone, adjust the microphone rod in either direction so the microphone is close to the corner of your mouth.
- Attach the clothing clip at a comfortable level to keep the headset properly positioned and free form the cord’s weight.
- If you are having trouble with the audio/microphone for your headset, or you cannot hear a dial tone, please visit www.OvisLink.com for compatibility information with your telephone.
For more information, please contact email@example.com